The Mount Ephraim 10K is a well organised and popular race.
The race will once again be looking to support local charities throughout Kent. Your entry to the race will also secure you free family admission to Mount Ephraim Gardens.
How to enter the The Mount Ephraim 10K
- Run 10km
The Mount Ephraim 10K route
This accurately-measured course starts within the grounds of Mount Ephraim Gardens and follows the quiet country lanes surrounding the estate.
Runners start and finish at Mount Ephraim Gardens and run a loop in a clockwise direction towards Herne Hill, turning left to Kelmsdale Wood, then right to Fostall and up Butlers Hill to Dargate. Runners then turn right onto Dargate Road and bear right onto Courtenay Road to head back towards Mount Ephraim Gardens along Dawes Road and Staplestreet Road.
10KStart Time: 10:30am
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
The Mount Ephraim 10K weather forecast
Possible drizzle in the morning.
Meet the organizer
Nice Work are ranked #7 in the UK out of 530 organizers
The Mount Ephraim 10K reviews (5)
4.8 out of 5 stars
Reasons people recommend this event
You may also like
- Whitstable & Herne Bay 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun24th Nov, Herne Bay
- Cancer Research UK London Winter Run9th Feb 2020, London4.6(192)
- Run Whitstable & Herne Bay Summer 5k and 10k5th Jul 2020, Herne Bay
- Brighton Marathon Weekend19th Apr 2020, Brighton4.3(127)
- Run Whitstable & Herne Bay Spring 5k and 10k22nd Mar 2020, Herne Bay
- adidas City Run: Fulham 10K17th Nov, London4.4(22)