Join us for a flat, safe, family friendly event in the beautiful Forest of Dean. Choose from:
1k Kids Race * up to age 12, 5k Junior *up to age 16, 5k Adult, 10k - 1 lap, Half Marathon - 2 laps, Full Marathon - 4 laps (Measured and certified with full UKA Licence and can be used as GFA).
How to enter the The Nightmare 10
- Run 10mi
- Run 10km
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
The Nightmare 10 routes
The run starts in Huntley and follows gravel and muddy trails up and down. The course is 5k laps of mud, hills, fields and a graveyard.
The Dusk run requires a head torch and will have a route marked with glow sticks and some spooky props and live zombies!
Questions & answers
The Nightmare 10 weather forecast
Rain in the morning and afternoon.
The Nightmare 10 reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The Nightmare 10?
You may also like
- Draycote Water Winter 10K – February9th Feb 2020, Rugby
- Simplyhealth Great South Run17th Oct 2020, Portsmouth
- The Cannock Chase 10 & 5 Mile9th Feb 2020, Rugeley
- Liverpool Half Marathon & 10 Mile15th Mar 2020, Liverpool
- The Wendover Woods Autumn Festival of Running21st Nov 2020, Aylesbury
- The Gut Buster29th Dec, Mortimer Common