How to enter the The North Wales Path – Run Challenge (2 Days)
- Run 62mi
The North Wales Path – Run Challenge (2 Days) route
The route begins in Prestatyn and follows the linear trail to Bangor. The 62 mile will take 2 days, with the second day beginning in Conwy.
Although the trail largely follows the strikingly beautiful coastline, it does come inland at times, allowing runners to explore the famous mountain foothills.
Each day is split into 6 sections and each of these is approximately 5-7 miles in length. There will be a checkpoint at the end of each section and runners will be given plenty of food and drink to help replenish.
The route has a total ascent of 7,700ft and reaches a maximum height of 1396ft.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
The North Wales Path – Run Challenge (2 Days) weather forecast
Light rain throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
OutFit are ranked #26 in the UK out of 277 organizers
The North Wales Path – Run Challenge (2 Days) reviews (3)
5 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Warrington Running Festival19th Sep, Warrington
- Time2Run Wirral 24 Hour Run14th Aug, Thurstaston4.7(1)
- The Snowman Triathlon31st Jul, Betws-y-Coed4.7(1)
- Blackburn 10K - November15th Nov, Blackburn4.5(25)
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park – December6th Dec, Tarporley4.7(5)
- Llyn Alwen 11.5K & Canicross19th Sep, Cerrigydrudion5(3)