How to enter the The North Wales Path – Run Challenge (2 Days)
Do it for a good cause. Make those miles count and register for a charity place.
- Run 62miStandard EntriesCharity Entries
The North Wales Path – Run Challenge (2 Days) route
The route begins in Prestatyn and follows the linear trail to Bangor. The 62 mile will take 2 days, with the second day beginning in Conwy.
Although the trail largely follows the strikingly beautiful coastline, it does come inland at times, allowing runners to explore the famous mountain foothills.
Each day is split into 6 sections and each of these is approximately 5-7 miles in length. There will be a checkpoint at the end of each section and runners will be given plenty of food and drink to help replenish.
The route has a total ascent of 7,700ft and reaches a maximum height of 1396ft.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
The North Wales Path – Run Challenge (2 Days) weather forecast
Meet the organizer
OutFit are ranked #23 in the UK out of 379 organizers
The North Wales Path – Run Challenge (2 Days) reviews (3)
5 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Great Manchester Run24th May, Manchester4.8(48)
- Time2Run Wirral 24 Hour Run15th Aug, Thurstaston4.7(1)
- Warrington Running Festival20th Sep, Warrington
- Paul Lavelle Foundation 10K, 5K & Golden Mile23rd May, Hoylake
- The Snowman Triathlon1st Aug, Betws-y-Coed4.7(1)
- Blackburn 10K - November15th Nov, Blackburn4.5(25)