How to enter the The North Wales Path – Run Challenge (2 Days)
- Run 62mi
The North Wales Path – Run Challenge (2 Days) route
The route begins in Prestatyn and follows the linear trail to Bangor. The 62 mile will take 2 days, with the second day beginning in Conwy.
Although the trail largely follows the strikingly beautiful coastline, it does come inland at times, allowing runners to explore the famous mountain foothills.
Each day is split into 6 sections and each of these is approximately 5-7 miles in length. There will be a checkpoint at the end of each section and runners will be given plenty of food and drink to help replenish.
The route has a total ascent of 7,700ft and reaches a maximum height of 1396ft.
Frequently Asked Questions
The North Wales Path – Run Challenge (2 Days) weather forecast
Light rain throughout the day.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
The North Wales Path – Run Challenge (2 Days) reviews (3)
5 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Liverpool 5k & 10k MoRun15th Nov, Liverpool4.9(6)
- Blackburn 10K - November15th Nov, Blackburn4.5(25)
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park – December6th Dec, Tarporley4.7(5)
- Warrington Running Festival19th Sep, Warrington
- Llyn Alwen 11.5K & Canicross19th Sep, Cerrigydrudion5(3)
- Loggerheads Trail 5 & 10 Mile9th Oct, Mold
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.