How to enter the The North Wales Path – Run Challenge (2 Days)
Do it for a good cause. Make those miles count and register for a charity place.
- Run 62miStandard EntriesCharity Entries
The North Wales Path – Run Challenge (2 Days) route
The route begins in Prestatyn and follows the linear trail to Bangor. The 62 mile will take 2 days, with the second day beginning in Conwy.
Although the trail largely follows the strikingly beautiful coastline, it does come inland at times, allowing runners to explore the famous mountain foothills.
Each day is split into 6 sections and each of these is approximately 5-7 miles in length. There will be a checkpoint at the end of each section and runners will be given plenty of food and drink to help replenish.
The route has a total ascent of 7,700ft and reaches a maximum height of 1396ft.
Frequently Asked Questions
The North Wales Path – Run Challenge (2 Days) weather forecast
Meet the organizer
OutFit are ranked #23 in the UK out of 553 organizers
The North Wales Path – Run Challenge (2 Days) reviews (3)
5 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Simplyhealth Great Manchester Run24th May 2020, Manchester
- The Jones Crisps Anglesey Half Marathon & 10K1st Mar 2020, Bangor
- Denbighshire 5k, 10k & Kids 1 Mile8th Mar 2020, Denbigh
- The Llandudno Easter 5K Promenade Dash11th Apr 2020, Llandudno
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park- March1st Mar 2020, Tarporley
- The Snowman Triathlon1st Aug 2020, Betws-y-Coed