Consider these instead
The The Official 5K Rev Run has been cancelled. Here are other races in your area:
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K11th Sep, London4.6(4)
- Olympic Park 5k & 10k – September18th Sep, London
- Olympic Park 5k & 10k - December12th Dec, London3.9(2)
- Conquer Crystal Palace 5k, 10k, 15k and Half Marathon11th Sep, London4(1)
- Fun Colour Rush Reading22nd Aug, Reading
- RunThrough Hyde Park 5K & 10K - August14th Aug, London
Allianz Park lies in the heart of Copthall Estate and is surrounded by acres of stunning green fields. Now home to the successful Saracens Rugby Club - current holders of the European Cup - the stadium was originally used as a warm up track for the London 2012 Olympics.
As you speed around this impressive track for 5k, surrounded by thousands of other runners, you will be following in the footsteps of some of the World's greatest olympians; Usain Bolt, Dame Jessica Ennis and Sir Mo Farah to name a few.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
The Official 5K Rev Run weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Members of the community who’ve improved this page and contributed to its accuracy.
Be first to contribute.
The Official 5K Rev Run reviews
1 out of 5 stars
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.