Consider these instead
The The Official 5K Rev Run has been cancelled. Here are other races in your area:
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K12th Sep, London4.6(4)
- St Albans Half Marathon14th Jun, St Albans4.7(11)
- London Lightning 5k & 10k Run - Olympic Park11th Oct, London4.7(10)
- Olympic Park 5K & 10K - May23rd May, London
- Easter Victoria Park 5K, 10K and Half Marathon - April10th Apr, London4.3(1)
- Olympic Park 5k & 10k – July18th Jul, London
The Official 5K Rev Run route
Allianz Park lies in the heart of Copthall Estate and is surrounded by acres of stunning green fields. Now home to the successful Saracens Rugby Club - current holders of the European Cup - the stadium was originally used as a warm up track for the London 2012 Olympics.
As you speed around this impressive track for 5k, surrounded by thousands of other runners, you will be following in the footsteps of some of the World's greatest olympians; Usain Bolt, Dame Jessica Ennis and Sir Mo Farah to name a few.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
The Official 5K Rev Run weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
The Official 5K Rev Run reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The Official 5K Rev Run?