See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
How to enter the The Oldham Way – Red Rose Ultra
- Run 40mi
The Oldham Way – Red Rose Ultra route
The race features a multi-terrain course, with several big hills. There are sections of natural tracks and trails, which offer some fantastic views, while the last two or three miles is a lovely long down hill.
Ultra-MarathonStart Time: 7:00am
Frequently Asked Questions
The Oldham Way – Red Rose Ultra weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
The Oldham Way – Red Rose Ultra reviews (8)
4.8 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- White Rose Ultra6th Nov, Huddersfield4.5(2)
- The Drop Huddersfield28th Dec, Huddersfield
- Snowdonia Trail Marathon10th Jul 2021, Caernarfon4.9(4)
- Hell of A Hill Marathon 5 Day Challenge11th Nov, Heath Charnock5(4)
- The Northants 'Shires and Spires Event' - Ultra 35, Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K15th May 2021, Naseby
- Rose of the Shires Ultra 5427th Mar 2021, Northampton
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.