How to enter the The Oliver Curd Charity Fun Run/Walk 10K
- Run 10km
The Oliver Curd Charity Fun Run/Walk 10K route
This is a fun, charity event in support of the great work which The Oliver Curd Trust continually do.
As such, entrants are encouraged to walk, run, skip or even hop along this 10KM undulating point to point route.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
The Oliver Curd Charity Fun Run/Walk 10K weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
Nice Work are ranked #6 in the UK out of 379 organizers
The Oliver Curd Charity Fun Run/Walk 10K reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The Oliver Curd Charity Fun Run/Walk 10K?
You may also like
- The Robertsbridge Midsummer 10k & 5k26th Jun, Robertsbridge
- The Eastbourne Golden Mile & 5K14th Jun, Eastbourne4(1)
- RunThrough Beat Box Hill 5k & 10k20th Jun, Tadworth
- St Albans Half Marathon14th Jun, St Albans4.7(11)
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K12th Sep, London4.6(4)
- Great South Run17th Oct, Portsmouth4.9(50)