Following the switch to a Sunday race in 2015, the race attracted a record entry and returns again in 2018. The run was established to raise awareness of, and funds for, the Oliver Fisher Special Care Baby Trust which is the charity that fundraises for the Oliver Fisher Neonatal Intensive Care Unit at Medway Maritime Hospital. The Unit helps provide special care for premature or sick babies. The run is suitable for runners of all abilities, from experienced athletes to those new to running.
Course suitable for experienced runners and beginners alike.
How to enter the The Oliver Fisher 10k & 5k
- Running: Run 10km, N/a
- Run 5km
The Oliver Fisher 10k & 5k routes
The race follows a two lap course allowing us to offer a 5k option. The run uses a challenging, off road route in and around Capstone Farm Country Park, providing for some stunning views.
The Oliver Fisher 10k & 5k weather forecast
Meet the organizer
Nice Work are ranked #5 in the UK out of 277 organizers
The Oliver Fisher 10k & 5k reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The Oliver Fisher 10k & 5k?
You may also like
- ASICS London 10K4th Jul, London4.8(39)
- Brighton Marathon Weekend18th Sep, Brighton4.7(34)
- adidas City Run: Fulham 10K5th Sep, London4.6(19)
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K11th Sep, London4.6(4)
- Brighton Marathon Weekend16th Apr 2021, Brighton
- Olympic Park 5k & 10k – July17th Jul, London