Following the switch to a Sunday race in 2015, the race attracted a record entry and returns again in 2018. The run was established to raise awareness of, and funds for, the Oliver Fisher Special Care Baby Trust which is the charity that fundraises for the Oliver Fisher Neonatal Intensive Care Unit at Medway Maritime Hospital. The Unit helps provide special care for premature or sick babies. The run is suitable for runners of all abilities, from experienced athletes to those new to running.
Course suitable for experienced runners and beginners alike.
How to enter the The Oliver Fisher 10k & 5k
- Running: Run 10km, N/a
- Run 5km
The Oliver Fisher 10k & 5k routes
The race follows a two lap course allowing us to offer a 5k option. The run uses a challenging, off road route in and around Capstone Farm Country Park, providing for some stunning views.
The Oliver Fisher 10k & 5k weather forecast
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
The Oliver Fisher 10k & 5k reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The Oliver Fisher 10k & 5k?
You may also like
- Cancer Research UK London Winter Run7th Feb 2021, London4.8(114)
- Hever Castle Triathlon and Sport Festival25th Sep, Hever4.5(4)
- Brighton Marathon Weekend18th Sep, Brighton4.7(34)
- Whitstable & Herne Bay 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun8th Nov, Herne Bay5(1)
- Colchester Stampede 10K29th Nov, Colchester5(4)
- Olympic Park 5k & 10k - December12th Dec, London3.9(2)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.