Consider these instead
The The Orchid London River Run 10k & 5k has been postponed until further notice. Here are other races in your area:
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K11th Sep, London4.6(4)
- adidas City Run: Fulham 10K5th Sep, London4.6(19)
- Olympic Park 5k & 10k – September18th Sep, London
- Hever Castle Triathlon and Sport Festival25th Sep, Hever4.5(4)
- Olympic Park 5k & 10k - December12th Dec, London3.9(2)
- Conquer Crystal Palace 5k, 10k, 15k and Half Marathon11th Sep, London4(1)
This is a 5KM lapped route, with 10KM participants completing it twice. This race is in support of Orchid's Male Cancer Awareness Week.
The race kicks-off from Paternoster Square just outside of St Paul's Cathedral and will pass London's most iconic landmarks such as Houses of Parliament, Tower of London and the Millennium Bridge to name a few.
As an evening race, this is the perfect chance for some fantastic post-work exercise.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
The Orchid London River Run 10k & 5k weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Nice Work are ranked #4 in the UK out of 241 organizers
Members of the community who’ve improved this page and contributed to its accuracy.
Be first to contribute.
The Orchid London River Run 10k & 5k reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The Orchid London River Run 10k & 5k?
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.