How did it go?
Distances in this event
- Run 13.1mi
You may also like
- The Maverick inov-8 Original Oxfordshire12th Oct, Henley-on-Thames4.7(14)
- Maidenhead Half Marathon & Fun Run - September1st Sep, Maidenhead4.3(14)
- Discover Run the Wild 21k19th Oct, Tring Station
- Water of Life 10K, Half Marathon and Junior Race - October20th Oct, Marlow4(9)
- Run Silverstone24th Nov, Towcester
- Windsor Lakeside Half Marathon & 10K13th Oct, Windsor
From the organizerOrganizer's website
The race starts and ends at the Millennium Hall in Horton cum Studley (OX33 1AE), with the course being mostly flat apart from a 130 foot climb up to the village of Beckley at about the 11-mile point. The course has distance markers and water points with enthusiastic supporters to cheer the runners on. Course records show the competitiveness of the event - the current men's record stands at 1:12:08, while the ladies' record is 1:26:00. There are trophies to be won in the main categories, and every runner finishing is awarded a commemorative medal. Runners are encouraged to form teams of four, which can be male, female or mixed, to win team prizes in addition to individual awards.
The Otmoor Challenge reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The Otmoor Challenge?
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.