How to enter the The Quattro Cyclosportive
- Bike 90mi
- Bike 53mi
- Bike 78mi
The Quattro Cyclosportive routes
There are multiple routes available to ensure cyclists get what they want from this great early season sportive event. But don’t worry if you’re not sure which distance you want to do – you can make this decision on event day when you sign on. See each route and distance on the map section above.
This is not an extreme cyclosportive course, but takes in some great rural roads and is a great way to start off your UK cyclosportive season or prepare for the bike leg of some longer distance triathlons.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
The Quattro Cyclosportive weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
The Quattro Cyclosportive reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The Quattro Cyclosportive?
You may also like
- Tour of Cambridgeshire Cycling Festival6th Jun, Peterborough
- Prudential RideLondon16th Aug, London3.6(44)
- The Flat 100 South12th Jul, Peterborough4.9(57)
- Squires and Spires Cyclosportive17th May, Naseby5(1)
- BHF London to Brighton Cycle21st Jun, London4(3)
- Towcester Mill Brewery Sportive23rd May, Towcester4.6(7)