Set in the scenic grounds of Radley College in Abingdon, just outside of Oxford.
The Radley Triathlon a.k.a. Good Fri Tri is a fantastic pool-based event for novices braving their first triathlon or experienced athletes blowing away the cobwebs from a long winter's training.
How to enter the The Radley Triathlon
- Triathlon: Swim 0.4km, Bike 22km, Run 5km
- Triathlon: Swim 0.2km, Bike 11km, Run 2.5km
The Radley Triathlon routes
The course features a pool swim and a super fast and flat bike route, which takes in the beautiful Oxfordshire countryside. The run route takes you around the scenic school grounds, finishing with a lap around the purpose-built athletic track, with a sprint to the finish.
The Radley Triathlon weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
The Radley Triathlon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The Radley Triathlon?
You may also like
- The London Triathlon8th Aug, London4.5(157)
- Blenheim Palace Triathlon30th May, Blenheim Palace Grounds4.8(18)
- The UK Emergency Services Games29th Aug, Milton Keynes
- The Marlow Classic24th May, Marlow4.2(14)
- The Fugitive5th Jul, Marlow4.5(4)
- The Festival of Endurance at Hever Castle5th Jul, Hever Castle4(1)