Join us for this return of the The Regent's Park 10K on an accurately measured route around the scenic surroundings of London's Regent's Park. A run or a race suitable for experienced runners and first-timers alike, using roads and footpaths.
How to enter the The Regent’s Park 10K
- Run 10kmBooked 4 times this week
- Run 2mi
- Run 0.8km
The Regent’s Park 10K routes
The Regent's Park 10K course is a three lap route covering the tarmac paths within the boundaries of Regent's Park. The course has been officially measured and carries a certificate of course accuracy (certificate number: 11/174). The route will be clearly marked using large route arrows and directional cones, as well as being marshalled throughout. We would ask you to remember that we do not have exclusive use of the park and you should be aware that other park users will be on the course.
The route is a flat course with only one gentle incline to contend with and covers the tarmac paths surrounding the park. You will pass around various sections of the park past the boating lake and down the famous Regent's Park Broad Walk. You will also pass the Money Fountain and alongside London Zoo.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Regent’s Park 10K weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
Nice Work are ranked #5 in the UK out of 510 organizers
The Regent’s Park 10K reviews (5)
3.7 out of 5 stars
Reasons people recommend this event
Good for beginners
You may also like
- Cancer Research UK London Winter Run9th Feb 2020, London4.6(192)
- Dorney Lake Run13th Oct, Windsor
- adidas City Run: Fulham 10K17th Nov, London4.4(22)
- Do It For Charity Santa Run – Victoria Park, London8th Dec, London4.4(4)
- Regent's Park, Royal Parks 10k - December8th Dec, London4.8(4)
- Hever Castle Triathlon and Sport Festival28th Sep, Hever4.3(401)