- . 18 days left to book
See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
How to enter the The Richmond Autumn Riverside 10k Run
- Run 10kmBooked 4 times this week
The Richmond Autumn Riverside 10k Run route
The flat and fast riverside course starts and finishes at the Riverside carpark off of Ham Street in Richmond. The route is a mixture of trail and pathways, so trail shoes are recommended for this event, especially if the weather has been adverse.
The course will take you up and down the river, from Richmond, to Kingston and back again, offering sparkling riverside views and stunning fall scenery the whole way.
This is a fast and flat course and many people have recorded a PB here.
Please note that the race will be run on public land, so runners need to be considerate of local residences.
There will be water stations at 4km & 7km.
10KStart Time: 9:30am
Frequently Asked Questions
The Richmond Autumn Riverside 10k Run weather forecast
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
The Richmond Autumn Riverside 10k Run reviews
5 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Cancer Research UK London Winter Run7th Feb 2021, London4.8(114)
- Weybridge 10k6th Dec, Shepperton4.6(193)
- Brighton Marathon Weekend18th Sep, Brighton4.7(34)
- Run Richmond Park 5k and 10k Race 132nd Oct, Richmond4.3(1)
- Olympic Park 5k & 10k - December12th Dec, London3.9(2)
- Hever Castle Triathlon and Sport Festival25th Sep, Hever4.5(4)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.