How to enter the The Richmond Autumn Riverside 10k Run
- Run 10km
The Richmond Autumn Riverside 10k Run route
The flat and fast riverside course starts and finishes at the Riverside carpark off of Ham Street in Richmond. The route is a mixture of trail and pathways, so trail shoes are recommended for this event, especially if the weather has been adverse.
The course will take you up and down the river, from Richmond, to Kingston and back again, offering sparkling riverside views and stunning fall scenery the whole way.
This is a fast and flat course and many people have recorded a PB here.
Please note that the race will be run on public land, so runners need to be considerate of local residences.
There will be water stations at 4km & 7km.
10KStart Time: 9:30am
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
The Richmond Autumn Riverside 10k Run weather forecast
Meet the organizer
The Fix Events are ranked #33 in the UK out of 379 organizers
Other events from this organizer
The Richmond Autumn Riverside 10k Run reviews
5 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- ASICS London 10K5th Jul, London4.8(39)
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K12th Sep, London4.6(4)
- Brighton Marathon Weekend19th Apr, Brighton4.7(34)
- RunThrough Beat Box Hill 5k & 10k20th Jun, Tadworth
- Weybridge 10k6th Dec, Shepperton4.6(193)
- Royal Windsor Half Marathon & 10k River Trail Run17th May, Windsor3.9(54)