How to enter the The ROC - Spring
- Triathlon: Swim 1.5km, Bike 112km, Run 13km
The ROC - Spring route
Commencing on the golden sands of Abersoch beach the race starts with a 1.25km sea swim in the villages idyllic bay before heading off on a 49.5km fast and progressively undulating bike route into the Snowdon Massif.
The race then heads on foot via the toughest route up Wales’ highest mountain along The Watkin Path, 6km of 3,330ft formidable ascent to the summit where you can absorb those exceptional panoramic views before heading 6km back down, 489.5km return cycle, culminating with a 1km run along Abersoch beach before crossing the finish line.
A truly irresistible mix of tough racing, inspiring terrain & memorable rewards and a well-deserved after-race party to celebrate what you’ve achieved.
Drinks and Recharge Stations:
- Haford Y Llan
- 4km Snowdon Checkpoint
Frequently Asked Questions
The ROC - Spring reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The ROC - Spring?
You may also like
- The London Triathlon6th Aug, London4.5(157)
- London Duathlon24th Apr, Richmond4.9(5)
- The Doddington Place Gardens 5k & 10k30th Apr, Sittingbourne
- Abersoch 10K & 3K Beach Race4th Jun, Abersoch4.5(2)
- Snowdonia Trail Marathon10th Jul, Caernarfon4.9(4)
- The Jones Crisps Anglesey Half Marathon & 10k4th Sep, Bangor4.7(14)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.
Secure your place