Set within the vast acres of Rodbaston Hall & Equestrian Centre.
This is a great cross country course no off road runner should miss. Rolling fields, woodland trails and there's even a few small obstacles to liven things up.
Runners of all abilities welcomed.
How to enter the The Rodbaston 10K
- Run 10km
The Rodbaston 10K route
The route is approx 10K around the grounds of Rodbaston Hall. This is multi-terrain, so expect fields, grass, mud, and tracks. There are a few areas on tarmac driveways near the start and halfway point. All easily signposted and marshaled.
10kStart Time: 11:00am
The Rodbaston 10K weather forecast
Light rain in the morning and afternoon.
The Rodbaston 10K reviews
5 out of 5 stars
Reasons people recommend this event
You may also like
- Birmingham Running Festival - February22nd Feb, Sutton Coldfield
- Simplyhealth Great Manchester Run24th May, Manchester
- The Birmingham 5k and 10k Winter Warmer Run8th Feb, Sutton Coldfield
- The Cannock Chase Half Marathon & 10K25th Oct, Rugeley
- Asda Foundation Derby Half Marathon7th Jun, Derby
- The Chasewater Easter Egg 10k & 5k12th Apr, Burntwood