Set within the vast acres of Rodbaston Hall & Equestrian Centre.
This is a great cross country course no off road runner should miss. Rolling fields, woodland trails and there's even a few small obstacles to liven things up.
Runners of all abilities welcomed.
How to enter the The Rodbaston 10K
- Run 10km
The Rodbaston 10K route
The route is approx 10K around the grounds of Rodbaston Hall. This is multi-terrain, so expect fields, grass, mud, and tracks. There are a few areas on tarmac driveways near the start and halfway point. All easily signposted and marshaled.
10kStart Time: 11:00am
The Rodbaston 10K weather forecast
Rain until morning, starting again in the evening.
The Rodbaston 10K reviews
5 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Birmingham Insurance Institute Fun Run21st Mar 2021, Tamworth
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park – December6th Dec, Tarporley4.7(5)
- Birmingham 5k & 10k MoRun14th Nov, Sutton Coldfield4.8(5)
- Coventry 10k15th Nov, Coventry3.5(30)
- The Chasewater Pudding Dash6th Dec, Burntwood4.7(39)
- The Cannock Chase Half Marathon & 10K24th Oct, Rugeley4.5(13)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.