Consider these instead
The The Royal Borough of Kingston Half Marathon has been cancelled. Here are other races in your area:
- Royal Parks Half Marathon10th Oct, London4.6(23)
- Quicksilver Hampton Court Half Marathon21st Feb 2021, Thames Ditton4.4(76)
- Hertfordshire Half Marathon22nd Nov, Stevenage4.6(7)
- Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park Half Marathon1st Nov, London4.3(18)
- Kempton Park 5K, 10K & Half Marathon - November29th Nov, Sunbury-on-Thames
- Royal Windsor Half Marathon & 10k River Trail Run3rd Oct, Windsor3.4(54)
The Royal Borough of Kingston Half Marathon route
Join over a thousand like-minded runners and speed through the streets and stunning scenes of the historic Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames.
Starting and finishing in the famous Ancient Market Place, runners will spend the first 5 miles winding their way along the flat, tarmac streets before heading to the river. Once at the river, runners will speed along the beautiful Barge Walk, offering 3 miles of riverside views as they approach the magnificent Hampton Court Palace.
After enjoying palatial views, runners will head through Thames Ditton before turning and heading back to the finish at the Market Place, where they will be spurred across the finish line to thunderous cheers of the awesome crowd that gathers there to support the event.
The course will be run on closed roads so you can focus on running your best race.
Half MarathonStart Time: 8:30am
Frequently Asked Questions
The Royal Borough of Kingston Half Marathon weather forecast
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
The Royal Borough of Kingston Half Marathon reviews (4)
4.4 out of 5 stars
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.