How to enter the The Royal Borough of Kingston Half Marathon
- Run 13.1mi
The Royal Borough of Kingston Half Marathon route
Join over a thousand like-minded runners and speed through the streets and stunning scenes of the historic Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames.
Starting and finishing in the famous Ancient Market Place, runners will spend the first 5 miles winding their way along the flat, tarmac streets before heading to the river. Once at the river, runners will speed along the beautiful Barge Walk, offering 3 miles of riverside views as they approach the magnificent Hampton Court Palace.
After enjoying palatial views, runners will head through Thames Ditton before turning and heading back to the finish at the Market Place, where they will be spurred across the finish line to thunderous cheers of the awesome crowd that gathers there to support the event.
The course will be run on closed roads so you can focus on running your best race.
Half MarathonStart Time: 8:30am
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
The Royal Borough of Kingston Half Marathon weather forecast
Meet the organizer
The Royal Borough of Kingston Half Marathon reviews (4)
4.4 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Hackney Half Marathon17th May, London4.6(48)
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K12th Sep, London4.6(4)
- Royal Parks Half Marathon11th Oct, London4.6(23)
- The Festival of Endurance at Hever Castle5th Jul, Hever Castle4(1)
- Windsor Half Marathon27th Sep, Windsor4.1(7)
- Wimbledon Common Half Marathon – June14th Jun, London4.3(2)