Support the Armed Forces community during next year's Remembrance period by taking part in one of our 5km runs for all abilities.
Poppy Run is a series of family friendly races taking place in locations across the country in October and November next year. Run, jog or walk – the 5km races are open to all, including dogs!
Venues for 2018 will be confirmed in the coming months. Register your interest for updates on dates and venues.
Held during the Remembrance period, Poppy Runs are another way for you and your community to remember. Together you will be remembering the fallen, raising funds for those in need in the Armed Forces community and achieving your own personal triumph.
Each event begins at 11am and starts with a Two Minute Silence.
Questions & answers
Find out more from members of the community who did it last year, or those already signed up.
0 questions • 0 unanswered
The Royal British Legion Poppy Run weather forecast
Members of the community who’ve improved this page and contributed to its accuracy.
Be first to contribute.
The Royal British Legion Poppy Run reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The Royal British Legion Poppy Run?
You may also like
- Warrington Running Festival19th Sep, Warrington
- Manchester 5k & 10k, MoRun14th Nov, Prestwich4.2(7)
- Run Heaton 5k, 10k & Half Marathon26th Sep, Manchester
- Run Heaton 5k, 10k & Half Marathon – November1st Nov, Manchester4.3(6)
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park – December6th Dec, Tarporley4.7(5)
- Sheffield Santa Ho Ho Glow! Fun Run/Walk19th Dec, Sheffield3.2(2)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.