Support the Armed Forces community during next year's Remembrance period by taking part in one of our 5km runs for all abilities.
Poppy Run is a series of family friendly races taking place in locations across the country in October and November next year. Run, jog or walk the 5km races are open to all, including dogs!
Venues for 2018 will be confirmed in the coming months. Register your interest for updates on dates and venues.
Held during the Remembrance period, Poppy Runs are another way for you and your community to remember. Together you will be remembering the fallen, raising funds for those in need in the Armed Forces community and achieving your own personal triumph.
Each event begins at 11am and starts with a Two Minute Silence.
How to enter the The Royal British Legion Poppy Run
- Run 5km
The Royal British Legion Poppy Run weather forecast
Light rain in the morning.
The Royal British Legion Poppy Run reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The Royal British Legion Poppy Run?
You may also like
- The Manchester 5k and 10k Winter Warmer Run2nd Feb, Manchester
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park- March1st Mar, Tarporley
- The Nottingham 5k and 10k Winter Warmer Run9th Feb, Nottingham
- Run Aintree 5k, 10k & Half Marathon – February1st Feb, Liverpool
- Run Heaton 5k, 10k & Half - August2nd Aug, Manchester
- Run Media City 5K and 10K – April23rd Apr, Salford