How did it go?
Distances in this event
- Run 42mi
You may also like
- The Brenig Way Run Challenge7th Sep, Corwen
- The Maverick inov-8 X & Ultra Snowdonia21st Sep, Caernarfon4.5(6)
- The Offas Dyke Path - Northern Quarter14th Sep, Llangollen
- Snowdonia Slate Trail Challenge28th Sep, Bangor
- Blade Runner Ultra Marathon Series – Winter4th Jan 2020, Brecon
- The Welsh 3000 Run Challenge6th Jun 2020, Pen-y-Pass
From the organizerOrganizer's website
Run to the Castle will take runners and walkers from the coastal village of Aberdyfi up the beautiful coastal path, taking in the seafront at Tywyn, the village of Fairbourne, the famous Fairborne bridge, Barmouth, to the castle town of Harlech which is approx 40/42 miles away.
For those of you looking to take on smaller distances we will also be offering a marathon distance where you run from Aberdyfi to Barmouth. For those of you returning to the Castle
The Run to the Castle Ultra reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The Run to the Castle Ultra?
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.