Run to the Castle will take runners and walkers from the coastal village of Aberdyfi up the beautiful coastal path, taking in the seafront at Tywyn, the village of Fairbourne, the famous Fairborne bridge, Barmouth, to the castle town of Harlech which is approx 40/42 miles away.
For those of you looking to take on smaller distances we will also be offering a marathon distance where you run from Aberdyfi to Barmouth. For those of you returning to the Castle
The Run to the Castle Ultra weather forecast
Rain until evening.
The Run to the Castle Ultra reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The Run to the Castle Ultra?
You may also like
- Snowdonia Trail Marathon17th Oct, Caernarfon4.9(4)
- Time2Run Wirral 24 Hour Run14th Aug, Thurstaston4.7(1)
- Maverick Adidas Terrex X & Snowdonia9th Oct, Caernarfon5(19)
- Sea 2 Summit - The Offas Dyke Marathon & Half Marathon19th Sep, Prestatyn
- Race to the Tower4th Jun 2021, Whiteshill4.8(6)
- Peak District Challenge17th Sep, Hathersage5(2)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.