How to enter the The 9th Rye 10 & 5 Mile
- Run 10mi
- Run 5mi
The 9th Rye 10 & 5 Mile routes
Both runs take place on the picturesque rural roads surrounding Peamarsh and Rye. The course will start and finish at Jempson's supermarket.
The 10 Mile race goes out for 3.5 miles and the starts a 3 mile loop through the stunning countryside, before rejoining the original 3.5 mile track and heading back to the finish line.
This challenging course does include some formidable climbs, but they will be well worth it for the fantastic scenery around.
The course will be marshalled throughout and clearly distance marked.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
The 9th Rye 10 & 5 Mile weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
Nice Work are ranked #6 in the UK out of 414 organizers
The 9th Rye 10 & 5 Mile reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The 9th Rye 10 & 5 Mile?
You may also like
- Mid Sussex East Grinstead 10 Mile23rd May, East Grinstead
- Great South Run17th Oct, Portsmouth4.9(50)
- The Mid Sussex Haywards Heath 10 Mile24th May, Haywards Heath
- The Lingfield 10s28th Jun, Dormansland
- RunThrough Lee Valley VeloPark – March28th Mar, London
- RunThrough Lee Valley VeloPark – April25th Apr, London