How to enter the The Salcey Forest 10K & 5K
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
The Salcey Forest 10K & 5K routes
The course follows a 5KM route, with 10KM runners completing two laps of the course, while 5KM athletes will complete one.
Athletes will race along the hard-packed trails within the forest and the route is naturally flat, making it perfect for those getting into running.
The course will be well marshalled on the day and there will be a sweep runner to make sure that all athletes are accounted for.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Salcey Forest 10K & 5K weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
Nice Work are ranked #4 in the UK out of 559 organizers
You may also like
- MK Half Marathon & Festival of Running15th Mar, Milton Keynes
- The Milton Keynes 5k and 10k Winter Warmer Run16th Feb, Milton Keynes
- Milton Keynes Festival of Running15th Mar, Milton Keynes
- Cancer Research UK London Winter Run9th Feb, London
- Running Grand Prix Bedford Autodrome - March22nd Mar, Bedford
- The Northants 'Shires and Spires Event' - Ultra 35, Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K16th May, Naseby