Get your Christmas off to a flying start and join us for this brand new festive 10K race using the relatively flat forest paths and trails in and around Salcey Forest.
The event is open to runners of all abilities, from novices to experienced athletes and is perfect for spring marathon training.
And if 10K doesn't quite suit, why not try the 5K option?
How to enter the The Salcey Forest Christmas 10K & 5K
- Run 10kmBooked 3 times this week
- Run 5km
The Salcey Forest Christmas 10K & 5K routes
The route follows a two lap 5K route around the relatively flat tracks and trails of Salcey Forest. 10K runners complete two laps and 5K runners one lap.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Salcey Forest Christmas 10K & 5K weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
Nice Work are ranked #7 in the UK out of 536 organizers
The Salcey Forest Christmas 10K & 5K reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The Salcey Forest Christmas 10K & 5K?
You may also like
- MK Half Marathon & Festival of Running15th Mar 2020, Milton Keynes
- Cancer Research UK London Winter Run9th Feb 2020, London
- The Milton Keynes 5k and 10k Winter Warmer Run16th Feb 2020, Milton Keynes
- Running Grand Prix Bedford Autodrome - March22nd Mar 2020, Bedford
- RunThrough Bedford Autodrome Grand Prix – October18th Oct 2020, Bedford
- The Oundle New Year 10K & 5K12th Jan 2020, Oundle