Distances in this event
- Triathlon: Swim 1.9km, Bike 93km, Run 20km
- Triathlon: Swim 1.4km, Bike 85km, Run 15km
- Triathlon: Swim 1km, Bike 60km, Run 10km
- Triathlon: Swim 0.4km, Bike 25km, Run 5km
- Duathlon: Run 2.8km, Bike 25km, Run 5km
- Triathlon: Swim 0.3km, Bike 5.1km, Run 1.8km
- Triathlon: Swim 0.2km, Bike 3.5km, Run 1.3km
- Triathlon: Swim 0.15km, Bike 1.7km, Run 0.8km
- Triathlon: Swim 0.05km, Bike 0.725km, Run 0.5km
- Trail run
- 1400 participants
Meet the organizer
Always Aim High Events are ranked #38 in the UK out of 481 organizers
Welcome to the 2018 Sandman Triathlon powered by Suunto, the third and final race in the Always Aim High 'SUUNTO Adventure Triathlon Series'.
The Sandman Triathlon race venue is incredible Newborough Forest, the start and finish set in an exclusive area within the 700ha woods adjacent to the world famous Llanddwyn Beach.
The Anglesey Sandman Triathlon has something for all abilities and comprises of four distances, the Legend 72.4, Savage, Full and Sprint. You will also be able to compete as a relay team in both the full and sprint distances.
Other events from this organizer
The Sandman Triathlon route
The Sandman Triathlon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The Sandman Triathlon?
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.