- . 146 days left to book
See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
This is a looped course which spans through the naturally undulating trails within Sherwood Pines. Once part of the ancient Sherwood Forest, the park is the largest of its kind in the East Midlands.
Throughout the race, runners will make their way along dirt tracks flanked by the towering woodland.
10KM athletes will complete the trail twice, with 5KM runners doing it once.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
The Sherwood New Year 10K & 5K weather forecast
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Nice Work are ranked #4 in the UK out of 241 organizers
Members of the community who’ve improved this page and contributed to its accuracy.
Be first to contribute.
You may also like
- RunThrough - Leicestershire 10K24th Oct, Prestwold5(1)
- Nottingham 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun15th Nov, Nottingham4.5(2)
- Nottingham Christmas Marathon, Half, 5K & 1 Mile Fun Run5th Dec, Nottingham3.7(9)
- Holme Pierrepont 10k17th Oct, Holme Pierrepont
- Sheffield Santa Ho Ho Glow! Fun Run/Walk19th Dec, Sheffield3.2(2)
- Wakefield Hospice 10k21st Mar 2021, Wakefield4.8(25)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.