How to enter the The Sherwood New Year 10K & 5K
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
The Sherwood New Year 10K & 5K routes
This is a looped course which spans through the naturally undulating trails within Sherwood Pines. Once part of the ancient Sherwood Forest, the park is the largest of its kind in the East Midlands.
Throughout the race, runners will make their way along dirt tracks flanked by the towering woodland.
10KM athletes will complete the trail twice, with 5KM runners doing it once.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Sherwood New Year 10K & 5K weather forecast
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
You may also like
- RunThrough - Leicestershire 10K24th Oct, Prestwold5(1)
- Holme Pierrepont 10k17th Oct, Holme Pierrepont
- Sheffield Santa Ho Ho Glow! Fun Run/Walk19th Dec, Sheffield3.2(2)
- Nottingham Christmas Marathon, Half, 5K & 1 Mile Fun Run5th Dec, Nottingham3.7(9)
- Age UK Leeds Abbey Dash24th Oct, Leeds4(1)
- The Sherwood Pines Half Marathon & 10K28th Nov, Edwinstowe
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.
Entry for this event has closed
To be reminded next time this event is scheduled just click on the +Save button