How to enter the The Sherwood New Year 10K & 5K
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
The Sherwood New Year 10K & 5K routes
This is a looped course which spans through the naturally undulating trails within Sherwood Pines. Once part of the ancient Sherwood Forest, the park is the largest of its kind in the East Midlands.
Throughout the race, runners will make their way along dirt tracks flanked by the towering woodland.
10KM athletes will complete the trail twice, with 5KM runners doing it once.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Sherwood New Year 10K & 5K weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
Nice Work are ranked #4 in the UK out of 559 organizers
You may also like
- Simplyhealth Great Manchester Run24th May, Manchester
- The Nottingham 5k and 10k Winter Warmer Run9th Feb, Nottingham
- ASDA Foundation City of Lincoln 10K14th Jun, Lincoln
- The Sherwood Pines Half Marathon & 10k29th Mar, Edwinstowe
- Rushcliffe 10K and Fun Run1st Mar, Nottingham
- Asda Foundation Derby Half Marathon7th Jun, Derby