The Chas Ryman Memorial 10 Mile Road Race returns once again in 2018 to the undulating roads in and around Sittingbourne. The 2018 race is a Kent Grand Prix Race.
Organised by Sittingbourne Striders this race has grown in popularity over the years including a record entry of over 400 runners in 2015 and always receives great feedback. The course uses the picturesque country lanes surrounding Sittingbourne through Rodmersham Green and Kingsdown before returning to Highsted Valley through Bluetown.
The race HQ is located at Highsted Grammar School and there is a baggage area, toilets and a refreshment stall and BBQ providing hot food for all.
How to enter the The Sittingbourne Striders Chas Ryman Memorial 10 Mile Road Race
- Run 10mi
The Sittingbourne Striders Chas Ryman Memorial 10 Mile Road Race weather forecast
Meet the organizer
Nice Work are ranked #5 in the UK out of 277 organizers
The Sittingbourne Striders Chas Ryman Memorial 10 Mile Road Race reviews (5)
4.6 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- The Woodchurch 10 & 5 Mile17th Oct, Woodchurch4.8(4)
- Great South Run16th Oct, Portsmouth4.9(50)
- RunThrough Lee Valley VeloPark - July24th Jul, London5(1)
- RunThrough Lee Valley VeloPark – August28th Aug, London4(2)
- RunThrough Lee Valley VeloPark – September25th Sep, London
- Runthrough Lee Valley VeloPark – October31st Oct, London4.5(2)