Forget roads - they're for wimps - this is a lung-busting, trainer-ruining, hill-climbing, multi-terrain challenge held over and through some of South Gloucestershire's most stunning countryside. Mud not optional! And hilly - you bet! 9 country miles.
How to enter the The Sodbury Slog
- Run 10mi
The Sodbury Slog route
10 MilesStart Time: 11:10am
The Sodbury Slog weather forecast
Rain in the morning and overnight.
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
The Sodbury Slog reviews
5 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Great South Run16th Oct, Portsmouth4.9(50)
- The PB Breaker Half & 16km3rd Oct, Glastonbury
- Draycote Water November - 10k & 10 Mile5th Nov, Kites Hardwick4.1(6)
- The Wendover Woods Autumn Festival of Running21st Nov, Aylesbury4.7(13)
- Liverpool Half Marathon & 10 Mile21st Mar 2021, Liverpool4.2(3)
- RunThrough Lee Valley VeloPark – November28th Nov, London4.6(5)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.