Forget roads - they're for wimps - this is a lung-busting, trainer-ruining, hill-climbing, multi-terrain challenge held over and through some of South Gloucestershire's most stunning countryside. Mud not optional! And hilly - you bet! 9 country miles.
How to enter the The Sodbury Slog
- Run 10mi
The Sodbury Slog weather forecast
Light rain in the morning and overnight.
The Sodbury Slog reviews
5 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Simplyhealth Great South Run17th Oct, Portsmouth
- The Cannock Chase 10 & 5 Mile9th Feb, Rugeley
- The Wendover Woods Autumn Festival of Running21st Nov, Aylesbury
- Draycote Water Winter 10K – February9th Feb, Rugby
- Liverpool Half Marathon & 10 Mile15th Mar, Liverpool
- Cambridgeshire Summer Run6th Jun, Peterborough