207km cycling event starting from Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire, HP9 2SE. Controls at Alton, Pangbourne and Wheatley M40 services, plus 3 information controls.
Start Location at M40 Services Area. Winter friendly route. Easy access from M40 or London Marylebone. Free parking. Ibis Hotel reasonable rates at Start. Free WiFi. Pub and cafe 24hr services.
An event for experienced Randonneurs, capable of riding long distances in all conditions throughout the winter, carrying all necessary food, clothing, spares, first aid etc. suitable for such conditions. Taking in some quiet lanes in Bucks, Berks, Hants and Oxon, the event is winter friendly and ideal for RRtY riders. Proof of passage has to be obtained by the entrant at main controls which are at commercial outlets, and there are commercial outlets close by each of 3 info controls. On the line entry fee £10.00, Please check in advance if spare cards are available
How to enter the The South of Bucks Winter Warmer
- Bike 207km
The South of Bucks Winter Warmer weather forecast
Light rain in the afternoon.
Meet the organizer
The South of Bucks Winter Warmer reviews
5 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Prudential RideLondon16th Aug, London3.6(44)
- BHF London to Brighton Cycle21st Jun, London4(3)
- Brighton Marathon Weekend19th Apr, Brighton4.7(34)
- Dulux London Revolution Cycle26th Sep, London
- Tour of Cambridgeshire Cycling Festival6th Jun, Peterborough
- Chiltern Valley Winery & Brewery Sportive7th Jun, Henley-on-Thames4.6(9)