A friendly and popular running race organised by the Dorset Doddlers. It features over 1500ft of climbing across three peaks of Dorset: Okeford Hill, Hod Hill and Hambledon Hill (and of course not forgetting the infamous and self named ‘Stickle Path’).
How to enter the The Stickler 10.1
- Run 10.1mi
The Stickler 10.1 weather forecast
Rain until evening.
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
The Stickler 10.1 reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The Stickler 10.1?
You may also like
- ABP Southampton Marathon, Half, 10k & Mile24th Apr 2021, Southampton4.1(5)
- Poole 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun7th Nov, Upton5(1)
- Weston Super Half28th Mar 2021, Weston-super-Mare5(3)
- Beyond Thorney Trail Fest17th Sep 2021, Thorney
- Jurassic Trail East Meets West23rd Apr 2021, Bridport4.4(6)
- Beyond New Forest Trail30th Oct 2021, Brockenhurst
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.