The Stort 30 is a very pretty out and back 30 miles (15 each way) along the River Stort Navigation Channel in Hertfordshire.
The route is mostly grassy trail or graded footpath with only the first half a mile on footpaths/tarmac and the last half mile on the way back.
The route is flat and mostly good underfoot with a mixture of graded gravel paths and riverside trail. If it's wet, about 6 miles in total will be muddy riverside trail that can be slippy.
You will run out for 15 miles and turn around and come back along the same scenic route.
UltramarathonStart Time: 9:00am
The Stort30 weather forecast
Rain until evening.
The Stort30 reviews
4 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Thames Path Challenge11th Sep, London5(1)
- Bewl Water 10K, Half Marathon, Marathon & Ultra18th Sep, Wadhurst4.1(30)
- The Fox18th Sep, Godalming4.9(34)
- Kings Forest Trail Ultra Marathon, Marathon & Half16th Oct, Bury Saint Edmunds
- Thames Trot 50 – The Return of the Boat Race23rd Oct, Oxford4.1(21)
- Race to the Tower4th Jun 2021, Whiteshill4.8(6)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.