The Stort 30 is a very pretty out and back 30 miles (15 each way) along the River Stort Navigation Channel in Hertfordshire.
How to enter the The Stort30
- Run 30mi
The Stort30 route
The route is mostly grassy trail or graded footpath with only the first half a mile on footpaths/tarmac and the last half mile on the way back.
The route is flat and mostly good underfoot with a mixture of graded gravel paths and riverside trail. If it's wet, about 6 miles in total will be muddy riverside trail that can be slippy.
You will run out for 15 miles and turn around and come back along the same scenic route.
UltramarathonStart Time: 9:00am
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
The Stort30 weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
The Stort30 reviews
4 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Thames Path Challenge20th Sep 2020, London
- Mizuno Endure24 – Reading13th Jun 2020, Reading
- Dixons Carphone Race to the Stones4th Jul 2020, Lewknor5(3)
- Endure24 – Wasing Park13th Jun 2020, Reading5(1)
- The Druid’s Challenge8th Nov, Ivinghoe5(1)
- Bewl Water 10K, Half Marathon, Marathon & Ultra9th May 2020, Wadhurst3.9(24)