Boss Hog - 7 miles of gruelling terrain scattered with 35+ obstacles going into the mix to create a fun and fear filled race that you won't forget; Whole Hog - a shorter course of 5 miles with 25 + obstacles. The coldest water, the muddiest bogs and the toughest challenge you'll take on this year!
How to enter the The Boss Hog and Whole Hog
- Run 7mi
- Run 5mi
The Boss Hog and Whole Hog routes
Expect to be tired, expect to be wet and muddy and expect to go the Whole Hog!
Frequently Asked Questions
The Boss Hog and Whole Hog weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
The Boss Hog and Whole Hog reviews
Reasons people recommend this event
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The Boss Hog and Whole Hog ?
You may also like
- Wolf Run – Winter Wolf2nd Nov, Lutterworth5(1)
- Spartan Race – Windsor5th Oct, Winkfield Row
- Rat Race Dirty Weekend9th May 2020, Peterborough
- Spartan Race – Twickenham23rd Nov, Twickenham
- Britain's Bravest Military Challenge 2019 - Maidstone Mote Park28th Sep, Maidstone
- Britain's Bravest Military Challenge - London Finsbury Park28th Sep, London