- . 8 days left to book
See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
How to enter the The Boss Hog and Whole Hog
- Run 7mi
- Run 5mi
The Boss Hog and Whole Hog routes
There is a huge variety of obstacles that stand between you and your goal.
Tunnels, swings, monkey bars, muddy pits, walls, steep banks, cargo nets, slides are just a few you can expect.
Competitors have two options. Either you take on The Whole Hog which includes 30+ obstacles over 5 miles or you go one step further and take on The Boss Hog which includes 40+ obstacles over 7 miles.
Either way at the end, you will be tired, wet and muddy but you'll have a big smile on your face.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Boss Hog and Whole Hog weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
The Boss Hog and Whole Hog reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The Boss Hog and Whole Hog ?
You may also like
- Rough Runner - West London2nd Oct, London
- Spartan Race – Windsor9th Oct, Winkfield Row5(1)
- Spartan Stadion - Twickenham Stadium5th Dec, Twickenham
- Rat Race Dirty Weekend7th May 2021, Peterborough
- The Little Welly - Sevenoaks, Kent14th May 2021, Sevenoaks
- The Little Welly - Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire11th Jun 2021, Henley-on-Thames
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.