Entering The Annual Sunrise to Sunset Challenge will be at The Shrewsbury Cycle Track. Run as far as you can between Sunrise and Sunset be it a 10K, Half Marathon, Marathon, or Ultra, get your lap card stamped every lap and have fun.
The idea of the race is for runners to run as far as the can (or want to) between the hours of Sunrise (8.20) and Sunset (16.01), the winner being the runner who records the furthest distance. The race follows a purpose built 1KM cycle track. From past experience this is a fast course and of course the big hill from Lightmoor has been flattened out some what!
How to enter the The Sunrise to Sunset Challenge
- Run 5km
- Run 36mi
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 10km
- Run 26.2mi
The Sunrise to Sunset Challenge weather forecast
The Sunrise to Sunset Challenge reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The Sunrise to Sunset Challenge?
You may also like
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park- March1st Mar 2020, Tarporley
- Birmingham Running Festival - February22nd Feb 2020, Sutton Coldfield
- The Birmingham 5k and 10k Winter Warmer Run8th Feb 2020, Sutton Coldfield
- Run Aintree - December15th Dec, Liverpool
- Run Aintree 5k, 10k & Half Marathon – February1st Feb 2020, Liverpool
- Run Aintree 5K, 10K & Half – July26th Jul 2020, Liverpool