Entering The Annual Sunrise to Sunset Challenge will be at The Shrewsbury Cycle Track. Run as far as you can between Sunrise and Sunset – be it a 10K, Half Marathon, Marathon, or Ultra, get your lap card stamped every lap and have fun.
The idea of the race is for runners to run as far as the can (or want to) between the hours of Sunrise (8.20) and Sunset (16.01), the winner being the runner who records the furthest distance. The race follows a purpose built 1KM cycle track. From past experience this is a fast course and of course the big hill from Lightmoor has been flattened out some what!
How to enter the The Sunrise to Sunset Challenge
- Run 5km
- Run 36mi
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 10km
- Run 26.2mi
The Sunrise to Sunset Challenge weather forecast
Overcast throughout the day.
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
The Sunrise to Sunset Challenge reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The Sunrise to Sunset Challenge?
You may also like
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park – December6th Dec, Tarporley4.7(5)
- Birmingham Insurance Institute Fun Run21st Mar 2021, Tamworth
- Run Heaton 5k, 10k & Half Marathon – November1st Nov, Manchester4.3(6)
- Birmingham 5k & 10k MoRun14th Nov, Sutton Coldfield4.8(5)
- The Chasewater Pudding Dash6th Dec, Burntwood4.7(39)
- Run Silverstone15th Nov, Towcester5(3)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.