With five challenges, we have something for everyone. Whether you are already fit or wanting to kick-start your own or your family’s fitness in 2018, the right experience to suit you is just a click away.
We’re also encouraging everyone to fundraise. We’d like you to support our nominated charity the Surrey Hills Trust Fund, part of the Community Foundation for Surrey, by getting your family and friends to sponsor you. Your fundraising can make a real difference for local charities and help in the repair and maintenance of the Surrey Hills. Please click here to find out more about how to fundraise.
By completing the Surrey Hills Challenge you’ll take away memories of a challenge you'll never forget and leave a lasting legacy through your fundraising.
How to enter the The Surrey Hills Challenge
- Run 60km
- Run 42km
- Run 21km
- Run 5km
- Run 10km
- Run 26.2mi
The Surrey Hills Challenge weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
The Surrey Hills Challenge reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The Surrey Hills Challenge?
You may also like
- Thames Path Challenge11th Sep, London5(1)
- The Fox18th Sep, Godalming4.9(34)
- Dixons Carphone Race to the Stones3rd Jul, Lewknor4.8(114)
- Humanity Direct Chiltern Challenge10th Jul, Princes Risborough
- The Twilight Friday Ultra, Marathon & Half Marathon30th Jul, Ilford2.3(1)
- The Twilight Ultra, Marathon & Half Marathon31st Jul, Ilford4.6(6)