With five challenges, we have something for everyone. Whether you are already fit or wanting to kick-start your own or your family’s fitness in 2018, the right experience to suit you is just a click away.
We’re also encouraging everyone to fundraise. We’d like you to support our nominated charity the Surrey Hills Trust Fund, part of the Community Foundation for Surrey, by getting your family and friends to sponsor you. Your fundraising can make a real difference for local charities and help in the repair and maintenance of the Surrey Hills. Please click here to find out more about how to fundraise.
By completing the Surrey Hills Challenge you’ll take away memories of a challenge you'll never forget and leave a lasting legacy through your fundraising.
How to enter the The Surrey Hills Challenge
- Run 60km
- Run 42km
- Run 21km
- Run 5km
- Run 10km
- Run 26.2mi
The Surrey Hills Challenge weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
The Surrey Hills Challenge reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The Surrey Hills Challenge?
You may also like
- The Fox18th Sep, Godalming4.9(34)
- Thames Trot 50 – The Return of the Boat Race23rd Oct, Oxford4.1(21)
- Country to Capital Ultra 439th Jan 2021, Wendover4(1)
- Bewl Water 10K, Half Marathon, Marathon & Ultra18th Sep, Wadhurst4.1(30)
- Race to the Tower4th Jun 2021, Whiteshill4.8(6)
- Rose of the Shires Ultra 5427th Mar 2021, Northampton
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.