Tony Robinson Multi-terrain 10K and the Mini-Beast 2.5k family fun run. Both races begin on the playing field off The Brook in Sutton in-the-Isle and we welcome athletes of all ages & abilities.
The aim has always been, and continues to be, for this event to be friendly, welcoming, and open to all. Starts at the The Brook in Sutton in-the-Isle.
How to enter the The Sutton Beast
- Run 10km
- Run 2.5km
The Sutton Beast routes
Please be aware the route is very uneven and rough in places and we cannot guarantee ground will be suitable for wheelchairs. We will do our best to accommodate everyone.
The Sutton 'Mini' Beast
New Route for 2019 - route information to be posted soon.
The Sutton Beast weather forecast
Foggy in the evening.
The Sutton Beast reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The Sutton Beast?
You may also like
- Milton Keynes Festival of Running15th Mar, Milton Keynes
- The Peterborough 5k and 10k Winter Warmer Run9th Feb, Peterborough
- Mud & Mayhem Thetford - Duathlon, Trail Race, Canicross15th Mar, Brandon
- Running Grand Prix Bedford Autodrome - March22nd Mar, Bedford
- MK Half Marathon & Festival of Running15th Mar, Milton Keynes
- Cancer Research UK London Winter Run9th Feb, London