Tony Robinson Multi-terrain 10K and the Mini-Beast 2.5k family fun run. Both races begin on the playing field off The Brook in Sutton in-the-Isle and we welcome athletes of all ages & abilities.
The aim has always been, and continues to be, for this event to be friendly, welcoming, and open to all. Starts at the The Brook in Sutton in-the-Isle.
How to enter the The Sutton Beast
- Run 10km
- Run 2.5km
The Sutton Beast routes
Please be aware the route is very uneven and rough in places and we cannot guarantee ground will be suitable for wheelchairs. We will do our best to accommodate everyone.
The Sutton 'Mini' Beast
New Route for 2019 - route information to be posted soon.
The Sutton Beast weather forecast
Light rain in the morning and afternoon.
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
The Sutton Beast reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The Sutton Beast?
You may also like
- Cancer Research UK London Winter Run7th Feb 2021, London4.8(114)
- The Oundle New Year 10K & 5K10th Jan 2021, Oundle4.4(18)
- Run Silverstone15th Nov, Towcester5(3)
- The Northants 'Shires and Spires Event' - Ultra 35, Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K15th May 2021, Naseby
- Olympic Park 5k & 10k - December12th Dec, London3.9(2)
- Colchester Stampede 10K29th Nov, Colchester5(4)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.