How to enter the The Tissington Trail Marathon
Do it for a good cause. Make those miles count and register for a charity place.
- Run 26.2miStandard EntriesCharity Entries
The Tissington Trail Marathon route
This event regularly features in Runner's World top 10 UK trail races and in 2019 was named a Top 10 Finalist for the Best Marathon in the UK at the Let's Do This Challenge Awards.
The Tissington Trail was once a railway line connecting Asbourne to Buxton and it runs for 13 miles from Parsley Hay to Ashbourne through beautiful rural surroundings.
This is an out and back route, with the last half of the race all being slightly downhill.
While the course is traffic-free, please remain vigilant of any other members of the public who are using the trail.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Tissington Trail Marathon weather forecast
Meet the organizer
Nice Work are ranked #5 in the UK out of 566 organizers
You may also like
- Manchester Marathon5th Apr, Stretford4.5(20)
- Maverick Adidas Terrex X & Ultra Peak District18th Jul, Bakewell
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park- March1st Mar, Tarporley4.8(39)
- Nottingham Christmas Marathon, Half, 5K & 1 Mile Fun Run5th Dec, Nottingham3.7(9)
- The Northants 'Shires and Spires Event' - Ultra 35, Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K16th May, Naseby
- Milton Keynes Marathon Weekend3rd May, Milton Keynes