See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
How to enter the The Tissington Trail Marathon
- Run 26.2mi
The Tissington Trail Marathon route
This event regularly features in Runner's World top 10 UK trail races and in 2019 was named a Top 10 Finalist for the Best Marathon in the UK at the Let's Do This Challenge Awards.
The Tissington Trail was once a railway line connecting Asbourne to Buxton and it runs for 13 miles from Parsley Hay to Ashbourne through beautiful rural surroundings.
This is an out and back route, with the last half of the race all being slightly downhill.
While the course is traffic-free, please remain vigilant of any other members of the public who are using the trail.
Frequently Asked Questions
Meet the organiser
You may also like
- Manchester Marathon9th Oct, Stretford4.5(20)
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park- March7th Mar, Little Budworth4.8(40)
- Cholmondeley Castle Triathlon18th Jun, Malpas1(1)
- Running GP Oulton Park - November28th Nov, Little Budworth
- The Northants 'Shires and Spires Event' - Ultra 35, Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K15th May, Naseby
- Ladybower Trail Marathon11th Jun, Hope Valley5(3)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.
Entry for this event has closed
To be reminded next time this event is scheduled just click on the +Save button