See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
How to enter the The Tissington Trail Marathon
- Run 26.2mi
The Tissington Trail Marathon route
This event regularly features in Runner's World top 10 UK trail races and in 2019 was named a Top 10 Finalist for the Best Marathon in the UK at the Let's Do This Challenge Awards.
The Tissington Trail was once a railway line connecting Asbourne to Buxton and it runs for 13 miles from Parsley Hay to Ashbourne through beautiful rural surroundings.
This is an out and back route, with the last half of the race all being slightly downhill.
While the course is traffic-free, please remain vigilant of any other members of the public who are using the trail.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Tissington Trail Marathon weather forecast
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
You may also like
- Manchester Marathon9th Oct 2021, Stretford4.5(20)
- Nottingham Christmas Marathon, Half, 5K & 1 Mile Fun Run5th Dec, Nottingham3.7(9)
- Ladybower Trail Marathon11th Jun 2021, Hope Valley5(3)
- The Northants 'Shires and Spires Event' - Ultra 35, Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K15th May 2021, Naseby
- Snowdonia Trail Marathon10th Jul 2021, Caernarfon4.9(4)
- Trail Pursuit Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K & 5K28th May 2021, Clappersgate
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.
Entry for this event has closed
To be reminded next time this event is scheduled just click on the +Save button