Distances in this event
- Run 26.2mi
You may also like
- Nottingham Christmas Marathon, Half, 5K & 1 Mile Fun Run30th Nov, Nottingham4.3(6)
- King Of The Hill – Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K & 5K19th Oct, Marsden
- Dark Peaks Trail 14 & Marathon7th Dec, Stocksbridge
- Hell of A Hill Marathon 5 Day Challenge13th Nov, Heath Charnock
- Farnham Pilgrim Marathon8th Sep, Holmfirth5(1)
- The Maverick inov-8 X & Ultra Snowdonia21st Sep, Caernarfon4.5(6)
- Finisher’s medal
- Finisher’s t-shirt
- 500 participants
From the organizerOrganizer's website
After a successful debut, the Tissington Trail Marathon returns to run through picturesque Derbyshire countryside for a second time.
Brought to you by the same team that manages the Tissington Trail Half Marathon, which has established itself as a real favourite with runners and often sells out months in advance. We're proud that the race regularly features in the Runner's World top 10 UK trail races.
The Tissington Trail, the site of a former railway line from Ashbourne to Buxton, runs along a 13 mile route from Parsley Hay to Ashbourne in Derbyshire. Surrounded by beautiful countryside, the traffic-free trail is ideal for a cracking marathon and, because the route is slightly downhill on the way back, you've got gravity on your side!
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.