- . 98 days left to book
See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
How to enter the The Tissington Trail Marathon
Do it for a good cause. Make those miles count and register for a charity place.
- Run 26.2miStandard EntriesCharity Entries
This event regularly features in Runner's World top 10 UK trail races and in 2019 was named a Top 10 Finalist for the Best Marathon in the UK at the Let's Do This Challenge Awards.
The Tissington Trail was once a railway line connecting Asbourne to Buxton and it runs for 13 miles from Parsley Hay to Ashbourne through beautiful rural surroundings.
This is an out and back route, with the last half of the race all being slightly downhill.
While the course is traffic-free, please remain vigilant of any other members of the public who are using the trail.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Tissington Trail Marathon weather forecast
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
You may also like
- Nottingham Christmas Marathon, Half, 5K & 1 Mile Fun Run5th Dec, Nottingham3.7(9)
- Ladybower Trail Marathon11th Jun 2021, Hope Valley5(3)
- Boston Marathon UK12th Sep, Boston4.6(15)
- The Yorkshire Marathon17th Oct, York4.6(32)
- Virgin Money London Marathon3rd Oct, London4.9(48)
- Whitworth Trail Marathon15th Aug, Whitworth4.4(4)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.