Following another sell-out year in 2017, the Titsey Trail 10k returns again in 2018 for the 10th time.
Using an undulating off-road course this beautiful scenic, countryside run takes you through the glorious woodlands of the ancient Titsey Estate on Limpsfield Chart.
The race is organised jointly by Oxted Runners and Holland Sports AC with chip timing services provided by Nice Work.
The race will once again, be looking to attract runners of all abilities, from experienced athletes to those new to running.
Prizes are available for 1st, 2nd & 3rd Male and Female; 1st in age categories MV40,50,60+ and FV35, 45, 55+
Medals will be on offer for all finishers.
How to enter the The Titsey Trail 10k
- Running: Run 10km, N/a
The Titsey Trail 10k weather forecast
The Titsey Trail 10k reviews (8)
5 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Brighton Marathon Weekend18th Sep, Brighton4.7(34)
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K11th Sep, London4.6(4)
- adidas City Run: Fulham 10K5th Sep, London4.6(19)
- ASICS London 10K4th Jul, London4.8(39)
- Brighton Marathon Weekend16th Apr 2021, Brighton
- Caterham Rotary Half Marathon & 10K18th Jul, Redhill4.6(6)