Following another sell-out year in 2017, the Titsey Trail 10k returns again in 2018 for the 10th time.
Using an undulating off-road course this beautiful scenic, countryside run takes you through the glorious woodlands of the ancient Titsey Estate on Limpsfield Chart.
The race is organised jointly by Oxted Runners and Holland Sports AC with chip timing services provided by Nice Work.
The race will once again, be looking to attract runners of all abilities, from experienced athletes to those new to running.
Prizes are available for 1st, 2nd & 3rd Male and Female; 1st in age categories MV40,50,60+ and FV35, 45, 55+
Medals will be on offer for all finishers.
How to enter the The Titsey Trail 10k
- Running: Run 10km, N/a
The Titsey Trail 10k route
10 KmStart Time: 10:00am
The Titsey Trail 10k weather forecast
The Titsey Trail 10k reviews (8)
5 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Cancer Research UK London Winter Run7th Feb 2021, London4.8(114)
- Hever Castle Triathlon and Sport Festival25th Sep, Hever4.5(4)
- Weybridge 10k6th Dec, Shepperton4.6(193)
- Olympic Park 5k & 10k - December12th Dec, London3.9(2)
- Peckham 10K23rd Oct, London2.9(7)
- The Richmond Autumn Riverside 10k Run16th Oct, Richmond5(1)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.