This event is Tolkien themed, the event date falling so close to several famous Hobbits' birthdays! There will be a somewhat 'foodie‰Ûù theme, so of course there will be breakfast, second breakfast, elevensis, lunch and perhaps even a spot of afternoon tea! The 3.75 mile loop course is a mix of gently rolling trail and flat sea wall, all within the shadow of the White Cliffs of Dover. 6hr time limit.
The Tolkien Run weather forecast
Possible light rain in the afternoon and evening.
The Tolkien Run reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The Tolkien Run?
You may also like
- Brighton Marathon Weekend18th Sep, Brighton4.7(34)
- Hever Castle Triathlon and Sport Festival25th Sep, Hever4.5(4)
- The Woodchurch 10 & 5 Mile17th Oct, Woodchurch4.8(4)
- The Kent Christmas Cracker 520th Dec, Deal4.4(7)
- Brighton Marathon Weekend16th Apr 2021, Brighton
- Canterbury Half Marathon30th Aug, Canterbury4.2(20)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.