This event is Tolkien themed, the event date falling so close to several famous Hobbits' birthdays! There will be a somewhat 'foodie‰Ûù theme, so of course there will be breakfast, second breakfast, elevensis, lunch and perhaps even a spot of afternoon tea! The 3.75 mile loop course is a mix of gently rolling trail and flat sea wall, all within the shadow of the White Cliffs of Dover. 6hr time limit.
How to enter the The Tolkien Run
- Run 6h
The Tolkien Run route
The Tolkien Run weather forecast
Possible light rain in the afternoon and evening.
The Tolkien Run reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The Tolkien Run?
You may also like
- The Betteshanger 10 & 5 Mile21st Nov, Deal
- The Brett Lydd 20 Mile & Half Marathon7th Mar 2021, Lydd4.1(36)
- The Maverick Adidas Terrex Original Kent 202031st Oct, Herne Bay4.7(79)
- The Kent Christmas Cracker 520th Dec, Deal4.4(7)
- The Christmas Pudding Dash19th Dec, Pett5(2)
- The M & S Electrical Beckley 10K1st Nov, Beckley5(6)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.