This event is Tolkien themed, the event date falling so close to several famous Hobbits' birthdays! There will be a somewhat 'foodie theme, so of course there will be breakfast, second breakfast, elevensis, lunch and perhaps even a spot of afternoon tea! The 3.75 mile loop course is a mix of gently rolling trail and flat sea wall, all within the shadow of the White Cliffs of Dover. 6hr time limit.
How to enter the The Tolkien Run
- Run 6hStandard Entries
The Tolkien Run route
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
The Tolkien Run weather forecast
Light rain in the morning and overnight.
The Tolkien Run reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The Tolkien Run?
You may also like
- The Brett Lydd 20 Mile & Half Marathon8th Mar 2020, Lydd4.5(28)
- The Kent Christmas Cracker 515th Dec, Deal4.5(6)
- Brighton Marathon Weekend19th Apr 2020, Brighton4.3(127)
- Brighton Half Marathon23rd Feb 2020, Brighton4.4(59)
- Run Whitstable & Herne Bay Summer 5k and 10k5th Jul 2020, Herne Bay
- Run Whitstable & Herne Bay Spring 5k and 10k22nd Mar 2020, Herne Bay