On Sunday 24th September, Road to the Isles Events will deliver a unique, challenging and affordable series of multiple distance triathlons based along the stunning Road to the Isles. This wild and wonderful natural playground will not disappoint with both novice and experienced triathletes catered for!
How to enter the The Traighathlon Series
- Triathlon: Swim 0.4km, Bike 10km, Run 2.5km
- Triathlon: Swim 0.75km, Bike 20km, Run 5km
- Triathlon: Swim 1.5km, Bike 40km, Run 10km
The Traighathlon Series routes
Questions & answers
- What time does the sprint triathlon start? When is registration?Hi there. Thanks for getting in touch. Registration opens at 8.30am at Traigh field and the Sprint briefing is on the beach at 10.45am. Race starts at 11am! :)
The Traighathlon Series weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
The Traighathlon Series reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The Traighathlon Series?
You may also like
- The London Triathlon7th Aug, London4.5(157)
- The Ben Nevis Braveheart Triathlon18th Sep, Fort William
- Fleetwood Triathlon12th Sep, Fleetwood3.5(2)
- The SportPursuit Slateman Triathlon, Duathlon & Swim Events25th Sep, Llanberis5(1)
- The Snowman Triathlon31st Jul, Betws-y-Coed4.7(1)
- Superfeet Sandman Triathlon & Duathlon11th Sep, Llanfairpwllgwyngyll