How to enter the The Twilight Friday Ultra, Marathon & Half Marathon
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 26.2mi
- Run 50km
The Twilight Friday Ultra, Marathon & Half Marathon routes
The Redbridge Cycle Centre in East London presents a secure, traffic-free, undulating circuit for this longer distance running event.
With each lap being just over 2km, this event will be both an awesome physical and mental challenge. To keep your head in the game, there will be well-stocked aid stations on each lap with lots of hot and cold food and drink, and plenty of places for your spectators to cheer you on.
Ultra runners will run 24.5 laps
Marathon runners will run 20.5 laps
Half Marathon runners will run 10.5 laps
Aim high, as you can always drop down to a shorter distance on the day.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
The Twilight Friday Ultra, Marathon & Half Marathon weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
Nice Work are ranked #5 in the UK out of 277 organizers
The Twilight Friday Ultra, Marathon & Half Marathon reviews
2.3 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Royal Parks Half Marathon10th Oct, London4.6(23)
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K11th Sep, London4.6(4)
- The Festival of Endurance at Hever Castle4th Jul, Hever Castle4(1)
- Hertfordshire Half Marathon22nd Nov, Stevenage4.6(7)
- Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park Half Marathon1st Nov, London4.3(18)
- Conquer Crystal Palace 5k, 10k, 15k and Half Marathon11th Sep, London4(1)