The Urban Legend Ultra is substantially offroad, but takes you right near to the heart of Leeds visiting many of the public greenspaces during the course. It is based on the North West Leeds Greenway. Starting in Otley climbing sharply over the Chevin via Suprise View to Guiseley, Yeadon, Rawdon, Horsforth, Hawksworth Wood, Kirkstall, Burley Park, Headingley, Hyde Park then along the Meanwood Valley Trail through Adel Woods to Eccup Reservoir, Golden Acre Park, Paul’s Pond, Cookridge, Bramhope back into Otley, before finishing in Pool-in-Wharfedale.
How to enter the The Urban Legend Ultra
- Run 66km
- Run 57km
- Run 50km
The Urban Legend Ultra weather forecast
Rain throughout the day.
The Urban Legend Ultra reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The Urban Legend Ultra?
You may also like
- White Rose Ultra6th Nov, Huddersfield4.5(2)
- The Drop Huddersfield28th Dec, Huddersfield
- Hell of A Hill Marathon 5 Day Challenge11th Nov, Heath Charnock5(4)
- The Northants 'Shires and Spires Event' - Ultra 35, Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K15th May 2021, Naseby
- Rose of the Shires Ultra 5427th Mar 2021, Northampton
- Race to the Tower4th Jun 2021, Whiteshill4.8(6)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.