The Urban Legend Ultra is substantially offroad, but takes you right near to the heart of Leeds visiting many of the public greenspaces during the course. It is based on the North West Leeds Greenway. Starting in Otley climbing sharply over the Chevin via Suprise View to Guiseley, Yeadon, Rawdon, Horsforth, Hawksworth Wood, Kirkstall, Burley Park, Headingley, Hyde Park then along the Meanwood Valley Trail through Adel Woods to Eccup Reservoir, Golden Acre Park, Paul’s Pond, Cookridge, Bramhope back into Otley, before finishing in Pool-in-Wharfedale.
The Urban Legend Ultra weather forecast
Rain throughout the day.
The Urban Legend Ultra reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The Urban Legend Ultra?
You may also like
- White Rose Ultra6th Nov, Huddersfield4.5(2)
- Peak District Challenge17th Sep, Hathersage5(2)
- The Drop Huddersfield28th Dec, Huddersfield
- Whitworth Trail Marathon15th Aug, Whitworth4.4(4)
- Time2Run Wirral 24 Hour Run14th Aug, Thurstaston4.7(1)
- Hell of A Hill Marathon 5 Day Challenge11th Nov, Heath Charnock5(4)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.