The Wales 10k, now in its 3rd year, will be taking part during the final day of the Long Course Weekend, on the fully closed roads of The Wales Marathon. Heading from Manorbier to Tenby's award winning red carpet finish, dedicated athletes and fun runners alike will earn themselves the knowledge that they have raced in the first year of what is sure to be a huge event for years to come.
Taking place alongside The Wales Marathon, athletes will line up at the start line in Manorbier to compete in The Wales 10k, heading along fully closed roads back to Tudor Square in Tenby.
How to enter the The Wales 10K
- Run 10km
The Wales 10K route
Sunday will see runners head to Manorbier for the Wales 10k with fully closed roads all the way to the red carpet finish line in Tudor Square, Tenby.
The Wales 10k starts in Manorbier at 1:30pm, from outside the shop. Timing mats and archway will mark the start line.
There will be two feed / water stations along the route at approximately 3km and 6km. The cut off time for The Wales 10k is 4pm in Tudor Square, Tenby.
Bags can be collected when your race is over from St Johns Church in Tenby.
Questions & answers
- What time does the road between Tenby and Manorbier close on July 7th?
- Hi my step dad has signed me up for the half marathon but I would like to do the 10k race instead? How do I go about changing this please?
The Wales 10K weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
Activity Wales Events are ranked #82 in the UK out of 559 organizers
The Wales 10K reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The Wales 10K?
You may also like
- The Swansea 5k and 10k Winter Warmer Run1st Feb, Sketty
- Red Warrior Half Marathon, 5K, 10K, & Canicross 10K15th Mar, Pembrey
- Brecon Carreg Cardiff Bay Run29th Mar, Cardiff
- The Cardiff 5k & 10k Winter Warmer Run2nd Feb, Cardiff
- Ras Dewi Sant (Coast Path Marathon/Half Marathon/10k)29th Feb, St Davids
- Simplyhealth Great Bristol 10K3rd May, Bristol