The Wales 5K is a 5km out and back run starting from Tudor Square, Tenby and heading out towards Kiln Park on the closed roads of the Wales Marathon.
The Wales 5k is the perfect race for first timers. Safe, closed roads and an incredible finish line atmosphere make this the ideal choice for your first race.
Finishing on the award winning red carpet, dedicated athletes, fun runners and first timers alike will earn themselves the knowledge that they have raced in the first year of what is sure to be a huge event for years to come.
How to enter the The Wales 5K
- Run 5km
The Wales 5K route
Sunday will see runners head to Tenby for the first ever Wales 5k run, on fully closed roads. The Wales 5k starts Tudor Sqaure, Tenby. Timing mats and archway will mark the start line.
The cut off time for The Wales 5k is 4pm in Tudor Square, Tenby.
(Course details are preliminary, and may change closer to the race.)
5KStart Time: 9:55am
The Wales 5K weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
The Wales 5K reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The Wales 5K?
You may also like
- Llanelli Half Marathon9th Feb 2020, Llanelli
- The Swansea 5k and 10k Winter Warmer Run1st Feb 2020, Sketty
- The Cardiff 5k & 10k Winter Warmer Run2nd Feb 2020, Cardiff
- The Bristol 5k and 10k Winter Warmer Run1st Feb 2020, Long Ashton
- Beyond Thorney Trail Fest10th Sep 2020, Thorney
- Cheltenham Running Festival - June7th Jun 2020, Cheltenham