Amazing location, blue flag beaches, and an atmosphere that really is electric, you won't want to miss it. Be part of Wales' most scenic swim. Many athletes across the UK - as well as from overseas - include the swim as a great get-away race in the season. With amazing scenery, blue flag beaches, and an atmosphere that really is electric, you won't want to miss it.
How to enter the The Wales Swim
Do it for a good cause. Make those miles count and register for a charity place.
- Swim 2.4miStandard EntriesCharity Entries
- Swim 1.2miStandard EntriesCharity Entries
The Wales Swim routes
The Wales Swim weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
Activity Wales Events are ranked #83 in the UK out of 559 organizers
The Wales Swim reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The Wales Swim?
You may also like
- The Swim To The Edge Series – Solva Swim6th Jun, Solva
- The Swim To The Edge Series – The Abereiddy Swim15th Aug, Haverfordwest
- The SportPursuit Slateman Triathlon, Duathlon & Swim Events13th Jun, Llanberis
- The Snowman Triathlon1st Aug, Betws-y-Coed
- Wild Dart Swim & Aquathlon27th Jun, Totnes
- BHF Bournemouth Pier to Pier Swim12th Jul, Bournemouth