Amazing location, blue flag beaches, and an atmosphere that really is electric, you won't want to miss it. Be part of Wales' most scenic swim. Many athletes across the UK - as well as from overseas - include the swim as a great get-away race in the season. With amazing scenery, blue flag beaches, and an atmosphere that really is electric, you won't want to miss it.
How to enter the The Wales Swim
- Swim 2.4mi
- Swim 1.2mi
The Wales Swim routes
The Wales Swim weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
The Wales Swim reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The Wales Swim?
You may also like
- The Swim To The Edge Series – Solva Swim6th Jun 2020, Solva
- The Swim To The Edge Series – The Abereiddy Swim15th Aug 2020, Haverfordwest
- The SportPursuit Slateman Triathlon, Duathlon & Swim Events13th Jun 2020, Llanberis
- The Snowman Triathlon1st Aug 2020, Betws-y-Coed
- Swim the Bay18th Jul 2020, Weymouth
- BHF Bournemouth Pier to Pier Swim12th Jul 2020, Bournemouth