A Big Welcome to the Punk Panther 2018 series, our first event of the season starts off from Weston Lane Community Centre in Otley and heads up to Clifton then across to Askwith then to Denton before crossing an iron bridge over the River Wharfe to Ben Rhydding then Burley-in-Wharfedale, up onto Burley Moor over to Shipley Glen then Baildon Moor, Guiseley, Yeadon over The Chevin to Surprise View and across to Bramhope and finally down to the finish in the village of Pool-in-Wharfedale where a hot meal awaits (vegetarian and vegan option available upon request when entering) along with your well deserved Tech T-Shirt, medal and certificate. Please be aware that part of this race is over open moorland providing stunnings views and challenges as well as sometimes boggy paths!
How to enter the The Welcome Ultra
- Run 32mi
- Run 40mi
The Welcome Ultra weather forecast
Possible light rain in the morning and afternoon.
The Welcome Ultra reviews
5 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- White Rose Ultra6th Nov, Huddersfield4.5(2)
- The Drop Huddersfield28th Dec, Huddersfield
- Hell of A Hill Marathon 5 Day Challenge11th Nov, Heath Charnock5(4)
- Snowdonia Trail Marathon10th Jul 2021, Caernarfon4.9(4)
- The Northants 'Shires and Spires Event' - Ultra 35, Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K15th May 2021, Naseby
- Endurancelife Coastal Trail Series – Northumberland27th Feb 2021, Bamburgh4.7(43)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.