How to enter the The Welsh 3000 Run Challenge
- Run 27mi
The Welsh 3000 Run Challenge route
The challenge is to complete all 15 peaks. Without a doubt, this is a tough challenge but it is certainly within reach for most moderately fit walkers who have trained.
The group will be moving relatively quickly and will be running sections where appropriate, allowing more time to be taken on the tough ascents. The target time will be around 18 hours but naturally this is dependant on several factors including the weather.
The route is over 27 miles in length and there is no shortage of ascent (12,000ft). There will be some scrambling but nothing too testing. However on Crib Goch there is significant exposure and participants will need to be okay with heights.
The guides will help to ensure that you reach the checkpoints in good time and that your journey is safe and stress free.
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
The Welsh 3000 Run Challenge weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
OutFit are ranked #23 in the UK out of 542 organizers
The Welsh 3000 Run Challenge reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The Welsh 3000 Run Challenge?
You may also like
- Run Aintree - December15th Dec, Liverpool
- Run Aintree 5k, 10k & Half Marathon – February1st Feb 2020, Liverpool
- The Llandudno Easter 5K Promenade Dash11th Apr 2020, Llandudno
- Ruthin 5K & 10K23rd Feb 2020, Ruthin
- Denbighshire 5k, 10k & Kids 1 Mile8th Mar 2020, Denbigh
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park – December28th Nov, Tarporley