How to enter the The Welsh 3000 Run Challenge
Do it for a good cause. Make those miles count and register for a charity place.
- Run 27miStandard EntriesCharity Entries
The Welsh 3000 Run Challenge route
The challenge is to complete all 15 peaks. Without a doubt, this is a tough challenge but it is certainly within reach for most moderately fit walkers who have trained.
The group will be moving relatively quickly and will be running sections where appropriate, allowing more time to be taken on the tough ascents. The target time will be around 18 hours but naturally this is dependant on several factors including the weather.
The route is over 27 miles in length and there is no shortage of ascent (12,000ft). There will be some scrambling but nothing too testing. However on Crib Goch there is significant exposure and participants will need to be okay with heights.
The guides will help to ensure that you reach the checkpoints in good time and that your journey is safe and stress free.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
The Welsh 3000 Run Challenge weather forecast
Meet the organizer
OutFit are ranked #23 in the UK out of 564 organizers
The Welsh 3000 Run Challenge reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The Welsh 3000 Run Challenge?
You may also like
- The Snowman Triathlon1st Aug, Betws-y-Coed4.7(1)
- The Jones Crisps Anglesey Half Marathon & 10K1st Mar, Bangor4.7(13)
- Maverick Adidas Terrex X & Snowdonia16th May, Caernarfon5(19)
- Abersoch 10K & 3K Beach Race30th May, Abersoch4.5(2)
- Anglesey Trail Half Marathon & 10k17th May, Llanfairpwllgwyngyll
- The Llandudno Easter 5K Promenade Dash11th Apr, Llandudno4.9(31)