This event will consist of three separate races, a sprint, a classic and a half iron distance triathlon. With race HQ based at Weymouth College, this is the ideal location for all of the family.
How to enter the The Weymouth Middle Distance Triathlon
- Triathlon: Swim 0.75km, Bike 20km, Run 5km
- Triathlon: Swim 1.5km, Bike 40km, Run 10km
- Triathlon: Swim 1.9km, Bike 91km, Run 21km
The Weymouth Middle Distance Triathlon routes
The swim will be an open water affair in the beautiful blue waters of Weymouth Bay.
The rolling cycle course will be a flat’ish (as best we can do in Dorset!) fast one for all three events with the route taking in some breathtaking scenery. The bike route for the Half Iron course will be taking place on mainly long flatfish roads.
The run will be a short blast around the Lodmoor nature reserve for the sprint and Classic and just ever so slightly longer for the half.
The Weymouth Middle Distance Triathlon weather forecast
Overcast throughout the day.
The Weymouth Middle Distance Triathlon reviews (2)
4.5 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- The Fugitive5th Jul, Marlow
- Wales Triathlon13th Jun, Fishguard
- The Snowman Triathlon1st Aug, Betws-y-Coed
- The SportPursuit Slateman Triathlon, Duathlon & Swim Events13th Jun, Llanberis
- Sandman Triathlon & Duathlon12th Sep, Llanfairpwllgwyngyll
- The Islander – Middle Distance Triathlon18th Jul, West Mersea