Whirlow Hall Farm, located in the beautiful Sheffield suburb of Whirlow, is proud to host the Whirlow 10K Trail – part of the Dig Deep running weekend.
Proceeds from the 10K race go directly to support our work with children across South Yorkshire. Whether it’s developing a healthy relationship with food, seeing an animal for the first time or helping to get their lives back on track. We help thousands of local children and young people to raise their aspirations and improve their life chances. We believe every child, whatever their background or circumstances, deserves an opportunity to learn and develop to their full potential. With your support, our team strives to provide access and opportunities for all children here in Sheffield and South Yorkshire.
How to enter the The Whirlow 10k Trail Challenge
- Run 10km
The Whirlow 10k Trail Challenge weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
The Whirlow 10k Trail Challenge reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The Whirlow 10k Trail Challenge?
You may also like
- Wakefield Hospice 10k19th Sep, Wakefield4.8(25)
- Sheffield Santa Ho Ho Glow! Fun Run/Walk19th Dec, Sheffield3.2(2)
- Hawaiian Hula Summer Wine Cooler 5km & 10km10th Jul, Sheffield
- Pizza Run - Sheffield25th Jul, Sheffield
- Wild West Beer Bonanza 5km & 10km Fun Run/Walk21st Aug, Sheffield
- Maverick Adidas Terrex X & Ultra Peak District17th Jul, Bakewell