A challenging 8-mile trail run along the bridlepaths from Leighton Recreation Centre, leading up to the top of Westbury Hill along the Imber Range path, before getting up close and personal with the White Horse. Then, after circling around Bratton Camp, descend back down into Westbury following the Wessex Ridgeway.
8 MileStart Time: 9:30am
Questions & answers
Find out more from members of the community who did it last year, or those already signed up.
0 questions • 0 unanswered
The White Horse Gallop weather forecast
Members of the community who’ve improved this page and contributed to its accuracy.
Be first to contribute.
The White Horse Gallop reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The White Horse Gallop?
You may also like
- Great South Run16th Oct, Portsmouth4.9(50)
- Bristol 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun21st Nov, Bristol4.5(2)
- Run Bournemouth Festival2nd Oct, Bournemouth4.5(46)
- Wye Valley Trail Race4th Sep, Chepstow
- New Forest Marathon, Half Marathon, 10k & 5k12th Sep, Brockenhurst4.8(5)
- ABP Southampton Marathon, Half, 10k & Mile24th Apr 2021, Southampton4.1(5)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.