How to enter the The Wild Night Run
- Run 10mi
- Run 5mi
The Wild Night Run routes
This is the most challenging night run in the South West, with mixed terrain across Dartmoor. Expect mud, rocks and bogs to get in your way, and that's before you take in the uphill climbs. You might even have to contend with a blizzard depending on weather conditions. The second half of the race is more downhill than the first half, but it includes Brent Hill, which is infamously muddy.
There is a milder route available for 5 Mile runners, which is still challenging but is designed for less experienced trail runners.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Wild Night Run weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
The Wild Night Run reviews
4.3 out of 5 stars
Reasons people recommend this event
Good for beginners
You may also like
- Dartmoor Volcano Race6th Sep, Scorriton5(1)
- Great South Run17th Oct, Portsmouth4.9(50)
- The PB Breaker Half & 16km4th Oct, Glastonbury
- The Wendover Woods Autumn Festival of Running21st Nov, Aylesbury4.7(13)
- The Mid Sussex Haywards Heath 10 Mile24th May, Haywards Heath
- Draycote Water May - 10K & 10 Mile10th May, Kites Hardwick4.3(7)