The Wiltshire 10 is a road race that is sponsored by the Wiltshire Times, starting from the King George V Playing Fields in Melksham over a certified Ten Mile course. The route follows a gently undulating course through rural Wiltshire and loops around the historic village of Lacock before following the River Avon back to the finish in Melksham.
The Wiltshire 10 weather forecast
Rain and dangerously windy throughout the day.
You may also like
- Great South Run16th Oct, Portsmouth4.9(50)
- The PB Breaker Half & 16km3rd Oct, Glastonbury
- The Wendover Woods Autumn Festival of Running21st Nov, Aylesbury4.7(13)
- Draycote Water November - 10k & 10 Mile5th Nov, Kites Hardwick4.1(6)
- RunThrough Lee Valley VeloPark – August28th Aug, London4(2)
- RunThrough Lee Valley VeloPark – September25th Sep, London
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.