Join us for this brand new accurately measured 10 mile race using the undulating lanes surrounding the picturesque village of Woodchurch.
The event is open to runners of all abilities, from novices to experienced athletes and is perfect for those looking to clock some longer miles over the summer months.
If 10 miles is too far, why not try the 5 mile option? We will also have a 1 mile junior race so bring the whole family down! The event is held to raise much-needed funds for Woodchurch Primary School.
How to enter the The Woodchurch 10 & 5 Mile
- Run 10mi
- Run 5mi
The Woodchurch 10 & 5 Mile routes
The course uses an undulating route around the roads and lanes surrounding the pretty village of Woodchurch. The route is two laps for the 10 mile with 5 mile runners completing a single loop. The race will start and finish from the village green
Frequently Asked Questions
The Woodchurch 10 & 5 Mile weather forecast
Light rain in the afternoon.
Meet the organizer
Nice Work are ranked #7 in the UK out of 530 organizers
The Woodchurch 10 & 5 Mile reviews (4)
4.8 out of 5 stars
Reasons people recommend this event
You may also like
- The Bedgebury Forest 10 & 5 Mile2nd Feb 2020, Goudhurst4.5(41)
- Mid Sussex East Grinstead 10 Mile23rd May 2020, East Grinstead
- The Mid Sussex Haywards Heath 10 Mile24th May 2020, Haywards Heath
- Runthrough Lee Valley VeloPark – October26th Oct, London
- RunThrough Lee Valley VeloPark – November30th Nov, London4.6(5)
- RunThrough Lee Valley VeloPark – December28th Dec, London