- . 24 days left to book
See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
How to enter the The Woodchurch 10 & 5 Mile
- Run 10mi
- Run 5mi
- Run 1mi
The Woodchurch 10 & 5 Mile routes
The village of Woodchurch is a wonderful setting to log some longer fall-time miles in this 10 or 5 mile race. Run on the undulating lanes surrounding the village, the race will be a lapped route starting at finishing at The Green in Woodchurch.
The 10 mile will be 2 laps of the 5 mile course. There will be a 1 mile chip-timed Children's Race at 9am.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Woodchurch 10 & 5 Mile weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
The Woodchurch 10 & 5 Mile reviews (4)
4.8 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Great South Run16th Oct, Portsmouth4.9(50)
- The Bedgebury Forest 10 & 5 Mile7th Feb 2021, Goudhurst4.5(34)
- RunThrough Lee Valley VeloPark – November28th Nov, London4.6(5)
- RunThrough Lee Valley VeloPark – December19th Dec, London4.5(5)
- The Wendover Woods Autumn Festival of Running21st Nov, Aylesbury4.7(13)
- Water & Windmill 1025th Sep, Aldbury
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.