Consider these instead
The The World's Steepest Street Run has been postponed until undefined. Here are other races in your area:
- The Snowman Triathlon1st Aug, Betws-y-Coed4.7(1)
- Quarryman Run 5KM12th Jun, Llanberis
- Run Aintree 5K, 10K & Half – July26th Jul, Liverpool4.8(8)
- Time2Run Wirral 24 Hour Run15th Aug, Thurstaston4.7(1)
- The Llandudno Easter 5K Promenade Dash11th Apr, Llandudno4.9(31)
- Warrington Running Festival20th Sep, Warrington
The World's Steepest Street Run route
This route will begin at the base of the striking Harlech Castle. Immediately after the first bend runners will find themselves looking up toward Ffordd Pen Llech - crowned the 'World's Steepest Street' in 2019.
With a maximum gradient of 37.5% and a total climb of 50 metres across the 322 metre street, this is certainly a challenge to be reckoned with. Once you've reached the top, athletes will be greeted with panoramic views over the sea, before heading back down through Harlech and over the finish line.
The hard work will all be worth it for the epic race village which will host food and drink, massages, a shop, and plenty more.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
The World's Steepest Street Run weather forecast
Overcast throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
Always Aim High Events are ranked #45 in the UK out of 378 organizers
The World's Steepest Street Run reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The World's Steepest Street Run?